Smiths Top 10
There’s only so much to say after another uninspiring performance, so here’s something a bit different. An article like we used to write. A top 10 of Smiths songs with Rams interpretations. We’re not massive Smiths fans, its just that they have the best titles and its our surname:
- Ask – “Ask me I can’t say no, how could I?” A million pound striker please Tom.
- I know it’s over – Stephen “out for several weeks” Bywater starts for Cardiff today.
- Stop me if you’ve heard this one before – RamsTrust press releases, Gadsby bids, it like watching I Love 2006. Just imagine, in just 18 months we could be the worst team ever again.
- I started something I couldn’t finish – The last attempt at local ownership.
- Still Ill – Dean Leacock. Off work for two weeks with an illness. Must be more than a cold.
- The Boy with a thorn in his side – We need to get Bueno off the bench and on the pitch.
- William, it was really nothing – Forest’s unbeaten home record (which always forgets the Blackpool game) comes to end, ready for Billy’s annual spring choke. Problem is, everyone else is bottling it too!
- Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me – Clough’s popularity not exactly at an all time high.
- These things take time – The board have a plan and to be fair, have stuck at it for longer than anyone I can ever remember saying “we have a long term plan”.
- There is a light that never goes out – Home crowds are down but the hardcore are digging in with away attendances higher than they’ve been all season. Are we chucking our tickets on the pitch? No, we’re going to ‘Boro on Tuesday night.
(Ones that were too obvious – Panic, Heaven knows I’m miserable now, Bigmouth strikes again. Insert your own punchlines)